Employers who are interested in permanently recruiting foreign employees may choose to provide an offer of employment in support of the employee’s permanent residence application, or to assist them in applying for a provincial nomination.
Our Ottawa immigration and refugee lawyers can help your business grow with international recruits, as well as guide your workers through their immigration applications.
For employers interested in hiring permanent international employees we offer the following services:
- Advising you on which program is most suitable for you and your employee;
- Evaluating whether you qualify for recruiting foreign workers;
- Helping you to obtain a Labour Market Impact Assessment;
- Assisting you in preparing an offer of employment to support your employee’s permanent residence application or provincial nomination;
- Extending your employee’s work permit during the permanent residence process.