Canadian Immigration Lawyers Discuss the Importance of Welcoming Immigrants into the Country.
One of the greatest aspects of living in Canada is being a part of this rich multicultural patchwork, made of hundreds of different ethnicities and incorporating people from all wake of life. It is an endearing trait that makes Canada so welcoming and appealing to families and people simply looking to make a new start in a beautiful region of the world. Not only is immigration to Canada a boon for the cultural landscape of the nation, but it is also an effective tool for economic growth.
1. Immigrants are workers. - Canada is experiencing around 7% unemployment following a period of recession, meaning it is important to make sure the workforce maintains its robust vigour, without losing momentum. Embracing those immigrating to Canada, and making sure they are in positions that properly utilize their skills, will ensure the economy stays on the right track. The world is in competition for bright, skilled minds, and each country is vying for the same limited number of people.
2. Immigrants are patriotic. - More than just a common trope, immigrants are often highly patriotic, and enthusiastic about contributing to the prosperity and progress of their new homes. Immigration to Canada has already inspired hundreds of thousands of people to become hard-working members of the Canadian workforce, many of whom later become proud citizens. A Canadian immigration lawyer can help them along every step of that journey, working with immigrants to promote a prosperous future for Canada.
3. Immigrants are inventors. - Canada has a culture of innovation, and has been on the forefront of discovery in every field for decades, from the telephone to stem-cell research. With an influx of new minds, from new places, new discoveries will occur as they always have. A Canadian immigration lawyer would be happy to facilitate the process of immigration to Canada, by advocating on their behalf.
4. Immigrants are energetic. - Many immigrants are young people with families just starting out, and students. All over the Western world, the working populations are growing older and thinner. Bringing in as many people as possible to not only work here, but to learn and to build their lives in a safe environment.
5. Immigrants are global citizens. - By virtue of having two homes (at least), immigrants have interests in seeing multiple regions of the world prosper and flourish. Most have family members and friends “back home,” and remain in contact with them, despite the distance. Canadian immigration lawyers make sure that Canada remains an attractive immigration destination by fighting for the increased flow of avid, loyal, and industrious individuals from all over the world.
There are countless hurdles for an immigrant looking to join the Canadian population, some even more disheartening than others, but they can be overcome. None of it would be possible without the Canadian immigration lawyers who fight tirelessly for the just and expedient treatment of immigrants.